Monday, July 30, 2007

Last Night In New Zealand



It's my last night in Aotearoa! So I'm packed, and sorted and ready to go.... almost... bit nervous, bout leaving everyone at home, but i'm sure it will ALL BE FINE (or so I hope..).

I'm over in kgs for check in luggage and have already posted 23 kgs in a box to Tomioka with teaching equipment and presents - hope it gets there in one piece because I need it!!

I kinda wish that i had some time to go and see my cuzzies in japan first, but oh well, my first goal is to travel and see them!!!

I didn't finish my writings on my research :( so I'm gonna have to take that over as well - but i WILL get it done! never fear jols! hehe.

SO! wish me luck, I'm to be at the airport at 5.30am and am off! I think I could have learnt more Nihongo, but s'pouse you can always learn more :p

love to all, keep in touch k!?

muah! xox tj

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love tawa the rara! see you soon a hole! (",)