Tuesday, August 7, 2007

I'm here and It's all good!!!

Hey everyone!!
 
I'm in Tomioka and It's all good! just wanted to let you know, I haven't got the inernet at home yet and so can't email or bebo\myspace\facebook at all :( it's killing me! PLUS no cellphone!! drama drama!! lol.
 
But all is well and I'm starting to settle down, had a serious bout of homesickness, but am starting to come right now... I'm emailing off the school computer, but on't really want to do this too much so until I have the net at home, it might be a bit quiet on my pages :) sure that you'll survive though peeps! hehe.
 
Am going to some star festival in Sendai this afternoon with another ALT and have been invited to a Beer Garden party tomorrow night ~ interesting.... hehe...
 
love to all, pray for the internet company to get me sorted please! hehe.. 

Live. Love. Breathe. xx tj

1 comment:

Te said...

Wow, You such a wanderer Tara, China, New Orleans, Now Japan.
You out to conquer the world ay.