Sunday, October 7, 2007

Little Homage to the 21st Girl

So, I couldn't be at Rennies 21st :( was a real shame and I'm sad about it... but I managed to do a couple of things...

* I wrote and videoed a speech for her along with a photo slide of a WHOLE lot of photos of her...

* I wrote a rap for her that I rap'd to her in the afternoon of her party and then mum performed it at the party!

* My Friends and I celebrated in a way on the night of the party - by randomly attempting to collect things that started with R - we didn't do so well, but the intention was there!! hehe.

So, Here are two videos - the first one of the rap and a collection of my mates with their 'R products and me n Ren, and then the second video is the speech.

Yay for the internet and general technology!



No comments: