Friday, September 28, 2007

Nomikai - Monkey Dancing & Sake Drinking

Oh, what do we have here, a little fun fun fun!
Three new words for you to learn learn learn!
All of these things have a bit of a twist twist twist!
I wonder if you know what they are....

Nomikai is Japanese for "lets have a drink drink drink!"
Normally to celebrate something at work work work!
It is with colleagues and they act a little bit weird weird weird!
And people all get really excited about it....

Monkey dancing is a special role performed by me me me!
I jump up and down and speak Japanese-nese-nese!
My colleagues think that it is really funny funny!
And I have to do it quite regularly....

Sake Drinking seems to be the liquid of choice choice choice!
They drink it straight sometimes with a bit of ice ice ice!
I like the taste really too much much much!
And people normally fall asleep after a while...

I said a speech in English and no one got it, got it!
They wanted me to also say some phrases I've learnt, I've learnt!
So I uttered the placing of some objects objects!
And everybody clapped and cheered....

I tried to go home after the party party!
But they didn't like me leaving everyone then then then!
I had to venture with them to another bar bar bar!
For more Sushumi, Sake and monkey dancing...

I'm glad that I got to see them all drunk drunk drunk!
But I don't think I'd like to do it every day day day!
I get tired of acting like a monkey monkey!
And sake drinking isn't too good in the morning....

No comments: