Monday, September 17, 2007

Ten Year Plans, New Cameras and Other Such Nonsense..

Some Random thoughts.

If I pause too long, would I blend? Wondering if I should be jumping up and down a bit more to make sure that people remember that we're different to each other.

Hair being too long and all, contemplating shaving it. Tired of the bother of hair.

Hate the pain of arms. would much prefer the pain to be concentrated into a little shoe that I could give to a dog to bury. Considering the amount of pain I have experienced over the years in different ways. Would be interesting to have a pain meter.

Tired. Always tired.

Desire to be Angry. Love to Hate.

Querying the future paths that lay ahead. Insecurity developed through opportunities.

Wondering how long it would be to learn a new skill - say for example cartwheels, or electric guitar. Maybe even break dancing.

There is a lot of development, like ten year plans, the buying of new cameras and the like, but am still stuck in the same place - even if it is different. Forgot about changing the places within.

Met a guy this weekend who works as an Assistant Language Teacher by day and then has an alter ego of alcoholic/ White Rapper/ Crazy Gaijin/ Canadian by any other time. He was definitely different, and as different he was to me and the other friends around me, I couldn't help but see within him the similarities within all of us.
He desires to fit.
He chooses to stand out.
He plays an act in the big show of life.
He claims a passion that we all desire to a skill unattainable to many.
He appears to enjoy.
He appears to desire.
He appears.

Maybe the thought I should challenge myself isn't how different this person is, rather how similar this person is.

I'm almost done claiming and ready to move onto the next phase of my eternal cycle. I forget what that next phase is. I always do. But it will come.

No comments: